Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Sunday Super Funday!

So I have to start off with saying that Sunday was the best day of the year so far!! However, I know there will be plenty more to come.

One of my goals for the year is to work on my spirituality. So besides reading books about it I finally took the plunge and went to CHURCH. There is this one church that I've always had my eye on and I have visited maybe once a year the last couple of years. But not this time...this year is sooo different. I just loved being there! There was something inside me that made me feel like this was the place for me. I even cried a couple of times when singing and when listening to the sermon. Now when I say that I don't mean I broke down and everyone was looking at me. But a couple of tears did fall. I felt like it was God's way of telling me that I was where I was supposed to be at that moment. Another great thing is that we were given the opportunity to do a program called 5x5x5. It's all about reading the entire New Testament in 5 minutes a day for a year. And what is disturbing is I can't find my bible! So I downloaded the YouVersion Bible on my Iphone and just did a search and it's on there. So I started TODAY! You should check it out if you are interested and let me know if you start it. I'd really like to chat with someone about it!

Following church I drove like a mad woman to get to Super Sunday! Typically, it would be Super Saturday - but we had to make it on a Sunday. This is a Beachbody event that is done quarterly to pump up all the coaches and introduce guests to what we are all about. I made it there barely on time and we immediately started with our 30 minute workout of Les Mills Combat. It was great...I really enjoyed it. I had not done this before. Once we were all sweaty we got to try a shot of Shakeology. Then the meeting began for about 2 hours. Lots of good info on the upcoming promotions. But the best thing about S.S. was that I won a box of Shakeology and 2 shaker bottles... the big ones! I've been wanting one of those. I gave the other one to my new friend Alecia. It was great meeting her since we've just been chatting over Facebook. I love when I meet people that I can just chat with and not wonder what we should talk about...the conversation just flows.

After S.S. I headed home to my family and the time we spent together that night really was great. I hadn't been with them all day...which rarely happens. BUT if I want my Beachbody biz to go anywhere I need to focus a little more on it. 2013 is going to be my year to take our family to the next level!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment