Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Christmas Eve Y'all!

Yippee! Only thing is that it doesn't feel like it's Christmas. I guess cause here in Texas it ain't cold and the fact that I work today and the day after Christmas makes it not feel like a holiday either. Oh well! As long as the kids have fun...right?!

Any who...so I've been feeling icky because I've been eating out a lot and really not paying attention to what I'm eating. SO with that said I'm taking the plunge and starting my No Grains, No Cheese, No Sugar challenge EARLY...I'm starting on Wednesday. Yep, that's right the day after Christmas. I might even throw in a couple of days of a Shakeology cleanse in there...not sure just yet.

Let me know if you're interested in joining me on the challenge. I got the idea from one of my friends, Healthy Hits the Spot. If you have any questions about the challenge just ask or you can even check out her site. She has a link titled 6-8 Challenge under Categories that discusses what she ate and bought at the store. I'm going to try to post my meals here as much as possible as well.

I'm also going to start hitting the gym again. I went with my hubby on Friday night for a "couples happy hour" and it felt good. There is just something about working out around other people that motivate you to do more.

This is what I plan on doing for my workouts:
  • Everyday possible...I'll jog with Bud first thing in the morning and do yoga or stretching afterwards
  • Strength training - 4 days / week (I'm going to follow Jamie Eason's workouts from her LiveFit trainer program for the first 4 - 5 weeks OR I'll workout with my hubby or son and follow what they do)
SO, are ya with me?!

Have a GREAT Christmas folks...

By the way...I'm starting a 30-Day Shakeology Challenge on January 7th. All you have to do is replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology and workout. Your workout is whatever you choose whether it is a Beachbody program or your own. Doesn't matter. This challenge is about improving our HEALTH! We'll focus on fitness in February - woop woop! Order your bag of ShakeO here.

No comments:

Post a Comment