Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, January 4, 2013

W.O.T.D. ~ 01.03.13

Hey there! So below is my workout for yesterday. I'm going to be REALLY good the next 6 weeks because I'm partcipating in two challenges that end on Valentine's Day.

The first is Tone It Up's Love Your Body challenge which started January 1. Check it out here.

And then I'm hosting a 30-day Shakeology challenge - woop woop! Just replace one meal a day with Shakeology for 30 days and get moving. Your workouts can be whatever you like whether it is a Beachbody program (and we have some great packages that include the workout program along with a bag of Shakeology at a DISCOUNT!) OR you go to your gym, get moving outside...whatever you want! JUST MOVE! We are starting this challenge on Monday, January 14. My hubby will be doing the challenge with me so hopefully your sweetie will join you! Order your ShakeO here.

So after all that are you sitting there in anticipation for what my workout was?! Well here ya go...

After two days of running intervals with the Tone It Up chicas my groin and hip flexors were sooorrreee. So in the A.M. I did the Sunset workout from TIU.


Followed by some short Tara Stiles yoga.

For my P.M. workout I had planned on going to the gym to do another cardio circuit from TIU but my legs still hurt. So I went home and did this yoga video from Tara Stiles. It was wonderful...you should try it out!



Oh hot dang...I almost forgot to mention that I'm also doing Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge. Yesterday's assignment was to come up with 10 goals that I'd like to accomplish in the next year. So here ya go...BA BAM!

  1. I wear a size 6 comfortably.
  2. I am a life coach.
  3. I am DEBT FREE!
  4. I practice my meditation/spirituality everyday.
  5. I quit my J.O.B.
  6. I am a Diamond Beachbody coach.
  7. I make $1500 per week.
  8. I vacation 2 - 3 times per year.
  9. I have a good relationship with food.
  10. I am a teacher of A Course In Miracles.

So what are your goals for the year?! Leave them in a comment below...

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment