Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 2 - PDL

Question to consider: I know that God created me. What areas of my personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept?

My answer: I struggle with ALOT when it comes to accepting different areas of who I am. I don't like me as a whole sometimes for different reasons. I don't like how I act sometimes...rude and ugly to the ones who love me. I judge others with ugly thoughts. I try to stay away from gossip but find myself jumping in the conversation sometimes. Its hard for me to show love to the ones who mean the most to me. I have never liked or loved my body. I've been chunky or fat my whole life. I always envied the girls at school who could wear whatever they wanted or had the size boobs I wanted. Why couldn't I have that body?! Why did I have to be a chunkster? And to this day I have body issues...I'm still striving for that "perfect" body.

Till the next chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment