Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bars...WHA WHA!!!

Ok kiddos...this is no joke when I tell ya get on this recipe ASAP! I swear it tastes just as bad-for-your-hips cinnamon rolls minus the ooey gooey icing.

I had a moment of weakness last weekend and ate 3 servings....yes...I know!

I'm going to try to make some more this weekend - most likely on Sunday. I may even make another one of her protein bars to try out.


And as for the protein - I used the new one I got recently. It's Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion Elite Protein in Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. And even though it really doesn't taste like what I thought PB cookie dough would taste like...it's still YUM-O! And like I said...these protein bars were HELLA DELISH even with another flavor of protein powder other than vanilla.

Do you have any protein bar recipes that you can't live without?! Tell me about it...STUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment