Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?!


I'm still moving along from the excitement of just ordering my copy of Insanity: The Asylum yesterday. I want it now! Can it please ship already?!


I want to start it ASAP to see the awesome results before we leave for our family vacation next month. Maybe I can take it with me while we are in Florida - I wouldn't want to mess up my progress with 2 weeks of vacation.


So are you with me? Are you brave enough to conquer this 30 day program and become the athlete you've always wanted to be OR become an even better athlete than you are today. Order your copy at www.beachbodycoach.com/stephalaniz!


You make the decision!


I'll post my before and after pics as well. I'll also blog about my progress and experience during the program.


Wish me luck...I'll need it!


TTYL.


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment