Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Workout, Eating, Sunglasses, And Whatnot!

I completed Day 2 of Asylum - Strength. It was pretty hard, but I felt good about what I accomplished. My body is a hurtin' right now too. My chest area and thighes are the ones in most pain...but I will push through! Earlier in the week I had planned on jogging this morning, but that didn't happen due to the amount of soreness in my legs. I thought I'd just take it easy...maybe I'll jog tomorrow morning.

And today's eating has not been very good...I just fell off the wagon and ate 2 pieces of Domino's pizza and drank a Big Red.  I don't think it's going to hinder me, but I'm getting back on the wagon ASAP. I've been extremely hungry this week and I just caved in. It happens to us all...then we just move on!

So I wanted to chat about my newest sunglasses that I'm totally lovin'. Yeah, I may have gotten them back in April but they're still my newest pair...they are the Oakley MISS CONDUCT.

This picture depicts the actual ones I have...Brown Sugar! And they come in 3 other colors that I really love. So, why I am I talking about these?! They are the most light weight sunglasses I have ever owned. They are great for when you go for a run, biking, playing sports, etc AND they are stylish too! These babies are so lightweight that I'm still scared that I'll break them if I don't put them in the carrying case that you get when you purchase them.

From the Oakley website: For the athlete who demands performance and plays by her own rules, Oakley offers up the audacious MISS CONDUCT™. These rimless toric shield glasses not only look cool— they truly shield you from the elements. MISS CONDUCT is so incredibly lightweight, it won’t even slow you down for a millisecond.

As for my workout today...looks like I'll be doing a core video. Wish me luck!

BTW...

Today's Shakeology Recipe:

1 packet of Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
1 Tbsp of Smart Balance Chunky Peanut Butter
Ice

Blend that baby up in your blender until desired consistancy. I like mine kind of slushy so I have to use a bit of ice! ENJOY!
TTYL

~ Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment