Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Journaling...It Is What It Is!

I'm back..................................
to journaling my meals and workouts.



I've been hearing this motto "if you are too ashamed of writing down what you eat, then you shouldn't be eating it" or something to that affect. And it is so true. My daughter recently gave me a journal that she got for herself and told me to use it for writing down my exercises. So that is what I'm doing!

When I was hard-core doing the Tone It Up diet, I would Tweet pics of the food I was eating BUT only when it was healthy. I wasn't going to confess that I ate horrible food...no way! But I had to realize the only one I'm cheating is MYSELF! I don't eat perfectly every day of my life, let alone for every meal I have. It is a daily struggle for me to do so, but you bet that I do regret it when I put something not-so-healthy in my mouth. This past weekend was a perfect example...I ate at Jack In the Box, Pluckers, and Whataburger. Come Monday morning I so enjoyed my daily dose of Shakeology because it makes me feel like I'm doing something really good for my body.

Journaling also requires practice. I notice that during the weekends, I usually tend to not even open my journal and write in it. NOT A GOOD THING! The weekends are usually when I eat the worst. This is going to be one habit I'll need to start practicing religiously, especially with vacation next week.


Oh and don't forget it's DAY 19 OF MY SODA CHALLENGE! I've officially gone more than half the month of July without a soda - YAY!

TTYL

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment