Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Do or Die Time...

Do or Die Time...what does that mean?! Well, I had a goal for myself to lose 10 lbs by Sept 23rd. Where did this goal come from you may ask. Sept 23rd is the last day that I can sign up for Early Bird registration for a PiYo instructor training class I want to attend in October. I DO NOT want to attend this class weighing in the 150s so I put this goal on myself. If I don't make the goal then I can not sign up...kind of a punishment to myself for not sticking with my plans.

Well, I haven't lost much, in fact I'm struggling with the same 2 - 3 lbs. SO, drastic times call for drastic measures :) I'm vowing to stick to the Tone It Up diet plan, which by the way, is NOT really a "diet"...it's a lifestyle. The food is really good, my problem is once I get home I tend to eat what I make for the rest of the family which is not always part of the TIU plan. Another issue I have is sweets...I'm a sweets addict. Sometimes I'm really good, but there are other times that I just give in and for what?!

So today I'm going to start blogging what I eat! I'm journaling it in a notebook as well as on MyFitnessPal.com.

7:30am: Reduced-fat Turkey bacon w/egg white & cheddar cheese on English muffin (i didn't eat one slice of the muffin...thought it was WAY too much bread for the amount of egg, bacon, and cheese that i was given)
/ Venti Iced Awake tea w/skim milk sweetened w/2 Splendas

10:30am: TIU Protein bar (yums!)

12:30pm: Chocolate Shakeology w/unsweetened coconut milk, 1 Tbsp almond butter, 1/2 of a banana

4:30pm: Grapes

6:30pm: Casa Garcia's - had some queso, 3 tortillas, 3 fajita nachos, 2 quesadillas, chips and salsa



H2O: 8 glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment