Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tune-In Tuesday...

It's Tuesday...one more day closer to the weekend!

Today I started out with my TIU bootycall...I went for a walk/jog with my dog Bud. He likes our morning jogs just as much as I do. Sometimes he has to drag me out of bed to get going - ahaha!

After the jog, I downed my morning Meta-D and a full 24 oz of H2O.

7am: 1/2 chocolate shake w/Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk

8:15am: 1 cup of Kashi GoLean cereal (did 1/2 cup each of Original & Crunch!) with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk

10:30am: pita chips w/hummus

1pm: TIU workout @ work gym

2pm: chicken breast salad w/romaine lettuce, spinach, black beans, avocado, some parmesan cheese, some croutons, peach pineapple chipotle salsa

4pm: 1 cup of peach kombucha

6pm: 1 medium banana & 2 Nature Valley Oats N' Honey bars

8:45pm: Taco Soup (been wanting this for a while...sooo good!) w/shredded cheese on top and some guacamole


H2O: 14 cups so far...

During my workouts I like to either drink powdered BCAAs or mix half coconut water w/plain water for hydration and electrolytes.

Have a good one!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment