Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's a NEW YEAR!

2012

It's 2012 people and what are your goals for the year?! I used to call it "resolutions" but we all know that we never keep our "resolutions" for the year. It's probably because we never think of it as a real goal, but a want. I know I've never really treated a resolution like a goal. I never sat down with pen and paper and wrote down my steps to achieve my resolution. BUT now I know that to achieve a goal you must break it down into smaller steps...this will help you to achieve whatever your little heart desires.

One of my goals for this year is to weigh 130 lbs and/or get my body fat down to 21%. Currently I weigh 159 lbs. and have a body fat of 33%. I know, I know...not good at all. I have no issues with working out...it comes easy to me because I love the way I feel when I exercise. HOWEVER, I do have a love/hate relationship with food and I guess it wouldn't be so  bad, but the food I desire are the ones that aren't so good for you.

I'm currently reading an awesome book by an awesome lady. It's PUSH: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin' Body, and the Life You Deserve! by Chalene Johnson. If you haven't bought your own copy, do it NOW! This is a step-by-step "diet" book that shows you how to not only achieve the body you want, but the life you want.



I've started the new Beachbody program, P90X2 today and it was HARD! I'm going to be doing it with my hubby for the next 90 days. With this program I am hoping that I'll be able to bring down my body fat % drastically. BUT with that I do need to getting my eating in check. I'm going to strive for more veggies and lean proteins along with limiting carbs in the late afternoon and dinner time.



Wish me luck folks!

TTYL

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment