Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, January 16, 2012

It's time for NO MORE EXCUSES...

The last day of the holidays officially is over for me...my daughter's birthday was last week! Yay! And I mean that in a good way...she's 9 now and I can finally not have all this bad food in my face.

So, I'm getting serious folks. I should be losing weight...not gaining it. This week I will do double workouts 3 times a week along with my regular P90X2 schedule. P90X2 will continue to be done first thing in the morning. Then at lunch I will go to the company gym and do a quick 30 minute workout. I really can not stand the way I look right now.

So wish me luck folks. We all know I need help with my eating!

Oh and I've started a bible study called Made to Crave. If you have done it let me know your thoughts on it.


TTYL..

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment