Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Steps...

I’m on day 2 of Turbo Fire for the next 90 days of my life. All workouts have been scheduled in my Cozi calendar so that I know what I’m doing each morning. I prefer to do my workouts first thing in the morning so that I know they will get done. I have an alarm that goes off on my phone each morning with Chalene Johnson talking about how people who are able to maintain their weight loss work out first thing. It’s a little motivational trick I use to wake myself up…



So I was thinking…we have to do things in baby steps in order to accomplish any goals – right?! So I need to focus my thoughts on doing that with my weight loss journey too. In the past I’ve just been looking at the big picture and I think that is what messes me up and I get frustrated because I don’t lose what I want by a certain date. Five pounds at a time is what I’m striving for…and I’m going to do it! As Under Armour would say “I WILL”!



I also need to start drinking Shakeology on a daily basis. I’m going to alternate drinking it for each meal – so one day I’ll have it with breakfast, the next for lunch and then dinner. Hopefully this will also contribute to losing the pounds and toning up. I need me some muscle action!



 
I tore it up at the gym last night – hadn’t been in a long while. Probably since December some time. My cardio has definitely suffered since my foot injury. I started P90X2 January 1st and there isn’t a lot of cardio in that so I felt like I needed to go back to cardio. Which is why I went back to doing Turbo Fire and I’m having a great time. I look forward to waking up and working out now…NO MORE EXCUSES ;)

TTYL

Steph ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment