Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feeling Like A Hefer...

Ugh...I just got finished with my "lunch" and it's 3pm. Yeah, I know! I started the day good, but felt hungry too quickly after my snack at 9:45am. I also had planned on eating both the brown rice mixture and my lunch for 2 days...that didn't work either as I ate both entirely.

Here's the breakdown:

7:30a - Overnight Oats with Strawberries and Peaches

9:45a - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup bran flakes, pineapple

11:30a - mixture of brown rice, corn, peas, pineapple salsa, 1 laughing cow cheese wedge / 1 homemade cookie (BOO! to you Stephanie for not being able to control yourself for a little bit longer)

2:30p - leftover pasta with cheese and spinach (there was a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment