Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Getting Ridiculous...

I can't believe that I couldn't go 3 whole days without eating something sweet. GEEZ! I ate a bag of cookies at lunch and had a Diet Dr. Pepper. TERRIBLE, I know...

So it made me think to start tracking how long I can go without them. They are my drug and I want to seriously give them up. They don't do anything for me except me feel guilty and make more fat on my body - neither of which I'm happy about!

So I will start not only journaling on paper what I eat, but I'll post it here too. I know that I have consistancy problem that I'm working on and this will help me in that area. I also have a discipline problem...otherwise I wouldn't have had those cookies and Diet Dr Pepper.

It's crazy because the cravings just come on so strong that I can actually taste what I'm craving before I've even put it in my mouth. That leads me to going to find what I want and get it. I wonder if drug addicts or alcoholics feel like this when they try to quit and get their cravings....

Well, I'm not going to sit around to find out since I don't do drugs or drink excessively!

So I better start with today's eatings...

7:30a: Overnight Raspberry Vanilla Oats (first time ever having these - super good) / Island Coconut coffee with 2 stevias & almond coconut blend milk unsweetened

10:45a: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, pineapple chunks, 1/4 cup of bran flakes, stevia

12:35p: leftover whole grain pasta w/ground beef, garlic pasta sauce, shredded cheese, with 1 cup of spinach / 1 bag of cookies / Diet Dr Pepper

4:15p: Tropical Strawberry Shakeology w/1 can pineapple juice & frozen fruit blend

5:00p: Fire 30 (TurboFire) - burned 315 cals

8:30p: 2 Tilapia filets - grilled, mixture of brown rice, corn, and peas, a little bit of tartar sauce



H2O Consumption: 7




No comments:

Post a Comment