Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Purpose Driven Life

Hold up everybody...the book fell off the shelf for me this past Sunday. Pastor Rick Warren was on Oprah's Lifeclass talking about our purpose. I immediately grabbed my Kindle and downloaded the book. This book has made it's appearance in my life numerous times but I've always put it on the back burner. But not this time! There was something different, a power greater than myself telling me I needed to read it and I needed to read it NOW!

So welcome to today...day 3 of PDL! Here's something that just popped out at me:

"Without a purpose, life is motion without meaning, activity without direction, and events without reason. Without a purpose, life is trivial, petty, and pointless."

AMAZING...

If you ever wonder what you are here for I suggest you get this book. The newly updated version comes with video intros and sermons from Pastor Warren.

No comments:

Post a Comment