Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 3 of 30 Day Challenge



It's day 3 people! And I must say that I'm a happy camper...

I started the Tone It Up 5 Day Slim Down on Monday and I'm down 2 pounds as of this morning! My upper body is extremely sore from the past 2 days of workouts so today I'm going to keep it to just cardio. I think I'm going to do either Fire 55 EZ or Fire 45 of Turbo Fire when I get home.

Here is what I have on the menu for today:

6:45 am - Bombshell Spell
7:30 am - Pineapple Pancake w/extra pineapple on top & green tea
10:30 am - Banana
1:00 pm - Spicy Mustard Wrap, Pink Lady Apple, Kombucha
3:30 pm - Greenberry Shakeology w/almond milk & 1 stick of Sugar Free On-the-Go Raspberry Lemonade drink mix (Target's Market Pantry)


**All of the recipes are from the Beach Babe Edition of the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan.

IF YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN MY 30 DAY CHALLENGE YOU CAN! Start today with making a change for better health...


No comments:

Post a Comment