Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, May 21, 2012

I don't get it....can someone explain?!

So what's up with people lately?! I'm sure we've been this way for a long time, but I guess my recent fascination with fitness and health has made me really open my eyes. Why is it that we as a society put a cost-limit on our health?! I don't understand!

How come I can talk to someone about fitness or health products that will help them get to where they want and will make them healthier, but once they hear about pricing it's another story. They can no longer "afford" it.

It's crazy that we as a society will spend hundreds of dollars on a freakin' purse but not on our own health - WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! How about shoes? Or how about going out every weekend drinking? Are any of these purchases helping you to become or stay healthy or get you to your ideal body?! I think NOT! So how come we are willing to pay the price for those things, but not our own selves.

I've come to the conclusion that we will eventually pay the price for our health...whether we want to or not. Whether you do it now and get your whole body in shape OR later on when your diseased body can't take it any longer and you have to take tons of medications and visit the doctor multiple times a month. One way or another...WE WILL PAY!

Whether or not its now or later...well that's up to you!

I choose to do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment