Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Insanity Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit






PLYOMETRIC CARDIO CIRCUIT


Today was the first official workout and I have been scared about it since I ordered the program - EEK! The warm up was not a warm up at all...at least not one I've done before (except when doing Insanity: The Asylum). It was 10 minutes of running and jumping AND then we got to stretch - ahaha! This video was only about 40 minutes but it keeps your heart pounding the entire time. I really liked it. It's a totally different way of training than I've done in the past. I can't wait to see what's in store for me tomorrow and the day after and the day after!





Meal 1 was PROATMEAL. Now if you don't know what that is...it's simply oatmeal and protein powder. This also a splash of almond milk, 1 tsp of chopped walnuts, and 1/2 cup of strawberries. It was good, but I'm not used to eating that much oatmeal. It's hard for me to eat 1/2 cup let alone 2/3 cups of this stuff. So it took me some time to get through it and that's ok.





Meal 2 was a very delish Egg Sandwich on a whole grain English Muffin. I used the light kind that only has 100 calories. Besides eggs, there is turkey bacon and a couple of slices of tomatoes. Loved this!





Meal 3 was good too! It was Black Bean Vegetable Soup from Amy's Organics with a half of a sandwich. The sandwich was made of light honey wheat bread, some spicy brown mustard, 2 thin slices of avocado, and some turkey breast lunch meat. Now I'm an avocado lover and I thought the "thin" slices wouldn't be enough, BUT they were. They gave it a hint of creaminess that just melted in my mouth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment