Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Feelin' Good

I'm back on it guys...I can just feel it!

I have this feeling within me that I haven't felt in a long time. And I think it's because I've lifting weights. I love lifting...it just gives you this instant gratification that I don't feel with cardio. You can feel your muscles getting bigger and working hard. I LOVES IT!

Lift Weight to Lose Weight...

Yesterday I signed up for Tone It Up's Beach Week and I'm super stoked about that. We'll start the 5 Day Slim Down on Friday (EEKK!) and end just in time for Labor Day weekend. I'm going to go hard core with it because there are prizes - YIPPEE! Talk about mo-ti-vation people...FREE stuff...I'm all for that! Wish me luck...LOTS OF IT...please!

Today's morning bootycall consisted of the following TIU videos:





I had originally planned for just the Summer Sweat Session (1st vid up there) plus some Turbo Fire, but I really got in to the joy of TIU workouts and just did all of these instead. It felt good to workout with them on YouTube...I haven't ever really done that before. I just normally use the printouts they offer.

I gulped down my BCAAs while I was working out. Then afterwards I had to recover and feed my muscles some protein so I had a yummy coffee shake with Gaspari's Myofusion in Cinnamon Roll. This flavor is freakin' delish...seriously!

Before walking out the door I drank my TIU Bombshell Spell. Then I ate my breakfast at 8am which was a banana split. I had a large Pink Lady apple around 10:15am for a snack. Lunch time consisted of a salad that I don't think I can ever get tired of...romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, cherry tomatoes, 1/4 of a large Hass avocado, cajun turkey breast lunch meat, 1 slice monterrey jack cheese, salsa, and lime juice with 1/2 of a Luna bar and green tea with stevia for a drink. At 3ish I ate the other 1/2 of the Luna bar as a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment