Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

What's Going on Today 08.30.12

If you read my previous blog, you'll already know that I woke up at 4am today...YES 4 A.M. You might be asking yourself, "Stephanie, why the hell are you waking up that early?!" After listening and watching Eric Thomas yesterday I was motivated to get things done. I don't want to be broke anymore...

So what the heck does one do when she wakes up that early? Here you go:

  • 4:15am - 5:45am: worked out
  • 5:45am - 6am: breakfast (TIU Banana Split & Coffee/Protein)
  • 7:00am: Bombshell Spell (TIU morning drinky drink)
  • 9am: snack (medium peach & mango coconut water)
  • 12pm: lunch (eggwhite omelette with ham & slice of provolone / homemade refried beans / salsa / bag of veggies (cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, orange bell pepper) & kombucha)
  • 3pm: snack (Luna bar)
  • 6pm: dinner (homemade quesadilla - low carb/high fiber tortilla wrap, egg white omelette, 2 slices of thin provolone, refried beans, salsa)
  • 9pm: snack (i froze a chobani champions yogurt and added some dark chocolate chips)
  • 10pm: snack - AGAIN (handful of dark chocolate chips)
So what are your dreams? What's the life you wanted to have but haven't made the decisions to get it? Why haven't you bought that dream home or that dream vacation? Are your kids going to college with the help of loans because you weren't able to afford putting away a little money for a fund?

These are all questions I have struggled with. Struggled with facing the reality that I haven't saved for college, we aren't in our dream home yet, I don't have the "job" that I would ideally want to be in. So how do I plan to make these dreams a reality?! By sharing what I believe are the best health/fitness products. Are you into health/fitness? Who isn't? WE all want to live a healthy fit life and we want our families to do the same. So why not ask me what I do...I DARE YOU!

In the meantime, I leave you with this video...


"don't cry to give up, cry to keep going..." ~ Eric Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment