Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sleep is for the BROKE...

When my son comes home from football practice he sits in the kitchen eating, he looks at my laptop and watches different videos on YouTube. Well, the other day he was listening to Eric Thomas aka The Hip Hop Preacher. Let me start off by saying he is NOTHING short of AMAZING. This guy will motivate you and get you thinking about your life and WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF IT.

This video is the first I had heard from him...

WARNING: Very Inspirational




The next day I looked up his website and found FREE audio downloads. You better believe I downloaded every thing I could! I've listened to his Mix Tape for the last 2 days. I was so motivated that I even woke up at 4am today and did my entire workout for the day - almost an hour and half! I had planned on having ample time to "work" my Beachbody biz, but I literally only had about 15 - 20 minutes before I had to start getting ready for work. So I ate my breakfast and made my coffee/protein shake. I wrote down my To-Do list in my planner and I'm checking things off. I'm feeling really productive today!

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe..."

No comments:

Post a Comment