Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Fun!

It's only 1:15pm right now and I feel like I've had a full day already. Is it dinner time yet?!

Anyways, I started the day at 5am...yes sir I did. It's a new thing for me. If I'm going to get up early during the week, might as well continue on the weekends. Besides my daughter had a game at 9am and I know myself all too well...if I didn't get my sweat on before it wouldn't happen at all. Good intentions to actually workout don't always happen! So I did my daily jog with Bud and blasted the positivity of Eric Thomas (aka The Hip Hop Preacher) for 47 whole minutes - feed your mind folks! Came home and did my Insanity workout...made breakfast (migas & papas), drank me some Shakeology with added glutamine and put some ingredients in the crockpot for Tomato soup (hope it turns out yummy). All of that was done by 7:30am. Then we headed to the game.

I love watching my kids play!


No comments:

Post a Comment