Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Take No Days Off...

Last night and this morning I've done a lot of thinking while watching videos that "speak" to me. On my jog with Bud I was listening to the new Eric Thomas download I bought last night. This is what I listened to on my jog...


Now this is only Episode 1...make sure you watch/listen to the others too. These are mind-changing messages. We can all achieve greatness and we can all achieve our dreams...but we have to put in the work. We can't just sit on the couch hoping it'll happen. We have to make it happen. We can't just wish or dream for it to happen...get it done.

If you're like me and didn't have a clue who Giavanni Ruffin is...this vid is my fav and my first exposure to him. He too, is an inspiration. Take No Days Off.....


This hottie gets up at 3am to get his grind on. Seriously?! The rest of the world is still sleeping, but not him. He is on the road to making his dreams come true. You gotta put in the time if you want the success you dream of! Don't forget to watch part 2 of this vid. Also check out his YT channel.

I've been getting up for the last 2 weeks at 4am during the week. Not until today did I decide to do the same on the weekend. It's Sunday, but my butt set the alarm for 5am and let me tell ya my body was ready for it. I was eager to get up that I got up before my alarm went off. And I'm happy to say that Bud and I got a full 45 minutes of jogging in. It was great! During the week I sometimes can get in a good 30 minutes, but if I snooze then I try to get him at least 20 minutes. The boy is knocked out now! I finally got my mojo back when it comes to jogging. I push myself a little each time, but I'm still enjoying it. The wind in our hair...Bud's tongue hanging out with a big smile as we stroll down the road.

I'm sorry...but I have to put a little PSA in here - IF YOU ARE A DOG OWNER, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET YOUR BUTT UP AND TAKE YOUR DOG FOR A JOG. DOGS NEED AT LEAST 45 MINUTES OF EXERCISE DAILY. IF YOU CAN'T JOG OR AREN'T READY FOR IT...START WITH WALKING. YOUR DOG WILL THANK YOU. IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE DOG (LIKE I DO) THEY NEED IT IN ORDER TO NOT GET ALL STRESSED OUT OR WILD. AND NO, LETTING YOUR DOG OUT IN THE BACK YARD TO RUN AROUND IS NOT SUFFICIENT. DOG OWNERS NEED TO PUT THEIR LAZINESS ASIDE AND GET THEIR DOG MOVING!

And now on to the rest....

Bud and I jogged for 45 minutes and had a nice little light show thanks to the Man above. We got back and popped in Insanity. I didn't work out yesterday so I did what was scheduled for that day - Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. My total workout time was 100 minutes with a calorie burn of 996 calories! 4 calories away from 1000...

Oh and if you have a rough time getting some energy in the morning or just want more, I highly recommend Gaspari's Superpump Max. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and love it! You're supposed to take it 30 - 40 minutes before you workout. I take it right before I go for my jog because I want the extra energy for Insanity. I hope I'm not hindering the effects of it cause I still feel really energetic when Insanity rolls around. I bet I wouldn't be as energetic if I didn't take it and still did the jog and followed it with Insanity. So I'm going to stick with it. BUT if you know for a fact that I could be hindering the effects...let me know!

 
 
And now on to RECOVERY! I made a shake with extra greens in it. Today's concoction was Vegan Chocolate Shakeology with 2 handfuls of baby spinach, 2 T PB2 (powdered peanut butter), 3 scoops of Glutamine, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 2 packs of stevia and ice. It was pretty tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment