Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Finally back...

So, we went out of town this past week and had lots of fun. We went to a wedding in Houston for one of Jeff's old college buddies and like I said we had a blast. Wish we could get away more often, but that isn't feasible...

So, I'm back on my Slimquick today. I took it with me, but just didn't find the time to fit it in during all the excursions. I took 2 doses on Friday morning before we left and then one dose on Saturday morning before I hit the nearest Life Time Fitness. I did an hour and a half workout to make up for Friday's lack of doing it. It felt great!

So, I need to find time today to work out, but just need to figure out when I'm going to do it. I have to help my daughter this week with her science fair project that is due on Friday (can we say procrastination?!?!). I know we need to go to the grocery store as well. I think it's going to be WAY late before I can get the work out in...but I'll have to suck it up and do it!!!

Also, on Thursday night I ordered some make up from Coastal Scents (http://www.coastalscents.com/) - I can't wait to get it. It's supposed to be here on Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment