Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday

So I worked out last night at the gym. I was on the treadmill and at the point where I felt like I could literally jog for another 5 or 10 minutes until my chins started to feel like they were on fire. The pain went up through my entire legs so I had to stop jogging when I got to a good place with timing. I only did 20 minutes on the treadmill, but made up for it on the stairclimber with 25 minutes. Normally I do it the other way around - 25 minutes on the treadmill and 20 on the stairclimber. I really pushed myself on the climber - it was hard!!

So, I'm still enjoying the new foundation that I bought last week. I want to try out Maybelline's SuperStay 24HR foundation. With all the claims it makes, it sounds like the perfect foundation for me. I live in Texas and it can get kind of hot here. So I'm hoping it will withstand sweat. There is nothing more that makes me made than spending time to put my make up on and then it come right off once I step out the door. I'm trying to hold off on getting it until I find a store that has buy one, get one free...

No comments:

Post a Comment