Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday News!

So I wanted to do a recap of the weekend...

Friday I didn't end up exercising...had homemade burgers and fries and then my stomach hurt and I just fell asleep.

Saturday I went hard though. We took Bud for a walk/jog for about 30 minutes. Then we headed to gym where I was on the stairclimber for 30 minutes as well and then jogged on the treadmill for an additional 15 minutes. Total calories burned was 700! I felt great until I totally stuffed myself with pizza and cookies that night.

Sunday I had a jewelry party that went well and then afterwards I did Total Body Time Crunch by The Firm. LOVE THE FIRM!!!

My ultimate goal is to do total cardio one day, then cardio/weights the next and so on. As of now, I'm not doing really good on the cardio/weights days!

I plan to go to the gym tonight to do my jogging and stairclimbing - might be after dinner so it'll be late. Which can be a good thing on Mondays so there isn't so many people there!

Just an update on some products that I have been trying:
  • Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - LOVING IT! Even for my oily skin - my skin has stayed looking matte and not oily thru out the day! I also purchased the matching pressed powder and love it too. I use a kabuki brush to apply it.
  • Maybelline's XXL Pro Volume - better than the Loreal Volumous that I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment