Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, January 15, 2010

FRY-Day!

So I went to the gym last night and had to push myself thru the work out. However, I want to thank Prima J for getting me thru the last 5 minutes of my stair climber set with their song "Rockstar" - LOVE IT!

Afterwards, I went to Ulta and had to get me some much wanted foundation to try out. Today I am wearing Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation - application was awesome and it doesn't feel cakey like I thought it may. I have been using Bare Minerals for the last 8 years and have tried going back to liquid foundations but could just "feel" it sitting on my face and would go back to the minerals. So far so good with this foundation - we'll see how it keeps up during the day. I'm not expecting some miracle, cause even with my minerals I still have to touch up during the day. I'm also wearing Maybelline's new mascara XXL Pro Volume Waterproof in Very Black. It definitely added volume! I think I might try their Curl version!

No comments:

Post a Comment