Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year!

Well, it's officially 2010 and I've decided that if I'm going to be more into losing weight then I also need to be more into other healthy parts of my life. Now I know this may sound gross, but I tend to fail at washing my face before bed so that is an area that I am striving to improve. I also want to strive to take better care of my hair. I've been viewing A LOT of YouTube videos by siderasuperstar on how to keep your hair looking luscious! I went out and got me some heat protectant spray from Dove (smells yummy) and some leave in conditioner from Garnier Fructis. I also want to floss my teeth more often!!!

This blog is definitely going to be mostly for me to document my journey to fitness - so I'll be posting my daily workouts!

All though I've been working out for a while now, tomorrow will be my first official day for my blogging!!!

Oh, I also want to mention that I started taking Slimquick (the drink powder) last Sunday (12/27) so at this point I'm upping my intake to 4 packs a day of the drink mix (as directed). I haven't lost anything thus far, so we'll see...wish me luck!

Check ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment