Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday Shopping

So, this weekend I did some shopping...

Below is a list of what I got and how I'm liking them:
  • L'Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Mascara - Black
    • I have to use waterproof mascaras otherwise my eyelashes will not stay curled - this gave me some volume and some length
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara - Black
    • I searched 3 stores for this mascara and I'm glad I finally found it - it was recommended by siderasuperstar and I LOVE IT - of course I think I'll only use it for special occassions or going out but not day to day wear - the lashes become explosive!
  • Dove Heat Defense Therapy (Heat Activated Protect & Shine Mist) - I've been using my new flat iron A LOT and have always blow dried my hair - but not until recently did I find out that I should be using a heat protectant - this smells yummy and was less than $4 at Walmart
  • Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream - I used this today and it left my hair feeling really soft and it smells yummy too - this was less than $4 at Walmart as well
  • Pink with a Splash (Soft & Pure) All Over Body Mist by Victoria's Secret - I found this great find at the Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale this weekend and got it for half off along with its matching lotion - it smells so fresh and clean - even got my daughter her own!
So, today I didn't exercise :(. I drank my double dose of Slimquick late yesterday and it definitely kept me up all night. By the time I finally fell asleep, it was time to get up and I didn't even want to get up an hour early to work out. The drive home was slow and put me to sleep as well...

Tomorrow is a new day and I plan to get my butt up and work out in the morning and hopefully I'll be able to get in another work out at the end of my day.

Check ya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment