Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Manifesting Your Desires...

Sounds kinda freaky...huh?! But it's not...really it's not. We all have the ability to do it. To get what we've always wanted. All you have to do is manifest it. Well how do you do this Stephanie?! GET RID OF THOSE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! And yes, I know it's hard. I'm the girl whose head only tells her she can't or she's not good enough. Where has this lead me in my life? To a life of negativity and living a life of just passing by.

I don't want to "just pass by" anymore. I want it all. I want to help others. I want to be super duper successful. And let me remind you, "success" is what each one of us chooses it to be. For instance...I want to be financially independent and debt free. To me that is success. To someone else that may not be. I want to be not only a student of A Course In Miracles, but also a teacher. When I can become a teacher that will be success...to ME! But maybe not to Joe down the road.

I've been reading May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein. I HIGHLY recommend it if you are interested in learning how to love yourself and how to stop being so dang negative. You may not be negative towards others, but you seriously are your own worst enemy. We beat ourselves up in a WAY worse way than we'd let anyone else do. And that negative thinking about ourselves has become our reality.



"Your intention creates your reality." ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer

Till next time y'all...HAVE A MIRACULOUS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment