Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sex and the City...The Movie

Guess what's on T.V. - it is! Sex and the City - The Movie. And I love watching the story of 4 friends who are always there for each other. I know I may sound pitiful, but I long for friendships like this. How amazing is it that you can have girlfriends that you know will always have your back no matter what. How amazing is that these are the same girlfriends that you can tell anything to and know they won't judge you. We all need to have friends...friends that we can trust with our lives, with our kids, with our whole life.

I guess my whole life I hadn't felt that connection except to one other girl. The only problem is that I don't want just one...I want several to spend my life with. I want to be able to go to Ladies Nites or brunches or lunch with my girls. I know that I have pushed away a lot of ladies who could have been friends and that is something I'm working on. 

I know that I have A LOT of work to do when it comes to myself...

Here's to 2013 and making new life long friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment