Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Been Slacking....

on my blog! I can't believe it too. I said I was going to post everyday of my Insanity journey and I haven't....


I started over on Day 1 last week because I didn't feel the prior week was good enough. I had missed 2 workouts and that wasn't a good way to start off. So today is day 9 and I have Pure Cardio to do when I get off of work.


Today's Food Journal:


7:15a: TIU's Banana Split
           Mocha Coconut coffee w/ 1/2 cup Almond/Coconut Blend milk w/ 2 packs stevia


10a: 2 hardboiled eggs 
        1/2 cup pineapple & 1/2 cup grapes


12p: Great Value Chewy Chocolate Chunk Granola bar


1p: Salad - spinach, red & green leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomato, guacamole, salsa, and leftover grilled chicken thigh / Diet Dr Pepper

3:30p: 1/4 cup unshelled pistaschios
           fruit salad - pineapple, strawberries, grapes

6 - 7p: munched on french toast sticks I was making :(

8p: 1 piece of homemade chicken pot pie

9p: pysllium husk w/almond milk


UPDATE: so I didn't end up exercising...I know! I've rescheduled the workout for this day to Sunday since it's a "rest day".

BTW - if anyone can advise me on where I get wheat Texas Toast for my french toast sticks that would be amazing! 

TTYL
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment