Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Doctor's Offices.....

I'm sitting here in an office waiting for my daughter's appointment to finish...trying to read and its so loud! I don't think I could take this every day - ahaha! I've always thought when you go into an office you are quiet or at least as quiet as you can be. Apparently everyone doesn't follow this rule...

And now I've done something to my Kindle and she's froze up so I can't read now. BUT I was able to read a chapter each of my bible study book titled "I Used To Be So Organized" and the new book I'm reading "Fated" by Alyson Noel.

I'm really enjoying Fated...I can't put it down! I was reading Fifty Shades of Gray but I just couldn't anymore. It's just so "dirty" and its kind of hard reading in public and imagining what I'm reading while I'm at a softball game. Not my cup of tea! Maybe I'll pick it up again later, but for now its just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment