Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Insanity Day 5: Pure Cardio


It's Day 5 of Insanity! Pure Cardio was today's workout and it was rough. I couldn't catch my breathe AGAIN! This time it is straight cardio...nonstop. The other workouts this week would do cardio circuits for a period of time and then you'd rest for 30 seconds. I'm hoping as time goes by and I get used to the workouts that I'm able to burn more calories. All the workouts aren't very long...about 40 minutes. I've been burning between 350 - 400 calories per session. 





Today's Meals:

M1: Berry Smoothie (1.5 scoops of Vega Sport Vanilla, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup frozen blackberries)

M2: Protein Pancake (1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, protein powder, oatmeal, a little bit of water)

M3: Salad (3 cups of mixed greens, 3 oz chicken breast, cucumber, 1/2 apple chopped, pecans, juice of 1 lemon) 

No comments:

Post a Comment