Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Workout Music

Right now I'm totally lovin' on Demi Lovato. I can't get enough of this song...

And it is now part of my playlist. I start off with just fast paced pop songs and then get into the hardcore rap songs of motivation!

So here is my "Cardio" playlist:

  1. Part of Me - Katy Perry
  2. Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna
  3. What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson
  4. Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato
  5. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
  6. Scream - Usher
  7. Fighter - Christina Aguilera
  8. In The Ayer - Flo-Rida Ft Will.I.Am and Fergie
  9. Drop It Low - Ester Dean
  10. Work Hard, Play Hard - Wiz Khalifa
  11. Out Here Grindin' - DJ Khaled
  12. Ms New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx
  13. Where The Hood At - DMX
  14. All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled
  15. Winner - Jamie Foxx
  16. Hustle Hard - Ace Hood
  17. Till I Collapse - Eminem
  18. Cashin' Out - Cash Out 
  19. I Can Only Imagine - David Guetta
  20. Make It Rain - Fat Joe
  21. Ambition - Wale
  22. I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled
  23. We Takin' Over - DJ Khaled
What songs get you pumped?!

No comments:

Post a Comment