Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, September 7, 2012

W.O.T.D. ~ 09.07.12

Mornin' Y'all...

I woke up bright and early (well not really bright out!) to get my workouts in for the day. It's a busy day for me and if I didn't do it then...it wouldn't stand a chance of ever getting done. No time at lunch since my workers and I are going out together for lunch. Normally something like that wouldn't be a big deal to someone, but after working here for 2 years we finally get to go! Then after work its straight to the football stadium for some tailgating before the game at 7pm. I love me some high school football...and it doesn't hurt that my son is playing!


That's him...#51...the starting center for Bowie High School. GO DAWGS!

Sorry...back to business about my workouts. I started off with TIU's Beach Ball workout from last year's Spring In To Bikini Series. And for some odd reason I couldn't find the video on YouTube so lucky I found a print out of it.

Then I followed it with TIU's Beach Bum workout...also from last year's series.


And then the grand finale...Turbo Fire's HIIT 15 followed by Stretch 10.

During my workout I drank some much needed BCAAs from SciVation called Xtend. I really like this one out of all the other BCAAs on the market because it includes:

•7000 mg of BCAAs in an ideal 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine


•3500 mg of Leucine

•2500 mg of Glutamine

•1000 mg of Citrulline Malate

•1171 mg of Electrolytes

•640 mcg of Vitamin B6

•And, ZERO Carbohydrates or Sugar

And of course I had to have some protein immediately afterwards to rebuild my muscles so I drank PerfectFit Protein.

 



2 comments:

  1. Yay! We finally get to go to lunch. hahaha.
    I miss going to football games. I hope when I have kids, if they aren't at least in football, they better be in band, a cheerleader, or a dancer so that I can go. Haha

    ReplyDelete