Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Friday, September 14, 2012

W.O.T.D. ~ 09.14.12

Mornin' y'all...I'm writing this super early today. I just finished up my workout and I'm eating my breakfast - overnight oats...yummy! Right now its very dark outside and rainy. The temps have FINALLY dropped and hopefully they'll stay here! I'm so ready for Fall and Winter y'all...

So today's workout was HIIT 20 and Stretch 10 from the Turbo Fire schedule. I followed that up with Tone It Up's Sandcastle Workout and some much needed foam rollin'. Tonight is football so I won't have any extra time to do any workouts - gotta get it in early!



So I'm going to leave you with this...I saw the other day and it really has made me think. It's not just for "students" it's for all of us. We can all learn from this message.

Have a great FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment