Emeals Banner

eMeals - Easy Meals for Busy People!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Super PUMPED!

I'm super pumped for the upcoming weeks! I have a couple of things that are coming up that will make me a better me...

This coming Sunday is the start of the Unglued bible study - whoop whoop! Cause God knows that I come "unglued" VERY quickly to the people that mean the most to me. I need to get that in check REAL quick. You should join the bible study with all of us. It's online and super easy to maintain. I believe we'll be reading 2 chapters a week. That's totally do-able...if you want to change.

Is this you....


The next thing I'm SUPER DUPER pumped about is starting Insanity with my friend Sandra. Day 1 is Oct 1 which will be here sooner than I can even imagine. Not to worry though...I've already scheduled my time to go over the nutrition book and jot down some simple recipes that I can eat daily. I'll still be eating whatever I make for the family for dinner, but the rest of the day is going to be Insanity approved meals. Momma needs to do something before her birthday in November - I don't want to be the same as I currently am.


AND the last but definitely not the least thing I'm pumped about is this book I picked up the other day at B&N...Intuitive Eating. This book was recommended by one of the chicas whose blog I follow...Healthy Hits The Spot. Here's the book description from Amazon:


First published in 1995, Intuitive Eating has become the go-to book on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food. We’ve all been there—angry with ourselves for overeating, for our lack of willpower, for failing at yet another diet. But the problem is not us; it’s that dieting, with its emphasis on rules and regulations, has stopped us from listening to our bodies. Written by two prominent nutritionists, Intuitive Eating will teach you:
• How to reject diet mentality forever
• How our three Eating Personalities define our eating difficulties
• How to find satisfaction in your eating
• How to feel your feelings without using food
• How to honor hunger and feel fullness
• How to follow the ten principles of ”Intuitive Eating”,
• How to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ultimately, your body
• How to raise an "intuitive eater"–NEW!

• The incredible science behind intuitive eating–NEW!

This revised edition includes updates and expansions throughout, as well as two brand new chapters that will help readers integrate intuitive eating even more fully into their daily lives.

Check it out cause we need to get rid of this "diet" mentality. I know I'm truly screwed up by it and my major focus is that I don't want my kids, especially my daughter to grow up with the mentality that I have. It's a freakin' vicious cycle that has no winners in the end.

And last but definitely not least AGAIN...I'm on day 12 of PUSH! Whoop Whoop! I've stuck with it. I must admit that during the weekend I was lazy, excuse me...I didn't take the initiative to read. BOO on me - I know! But I did catch up...I only had 2 chapters that I got behind on. I'm almost half way done with it which will be an accomplishment in and of itself since I've never finished the book.

Here's to OUR success everyone!

Work HARD, Play HARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment